When staying with us at Combermere Abbey, the following items are all provided for your ease and comfort:
- Electricity, linen, towels and firewood
- Flat screen televisions with Freeview, DVD players (we also have a large DVD collection in our visitor centre), hairdryers, books and games
- Well-equipped kitchens with toasters, kettles, microwaves, dishwashers, irons, fridges & freezers
- Outdoor furniture in the cottage garden areas
- All cottages either have gas-flame fires, wood fires or wood-burning stoves, as well as central heating to welcome you on arrival
- A welcome tray with homemade biscuits
- Toiletries within each bathroom
- A “Black Book” directory of important information about the cottage and local eateries and places to visit
- A central laundry room with washers and dryers
- High chairs and cots are available at no additional charge – these must be booked in advance (N.B. Cot linen is not provided)
- Phones: All cottages are equipped with direct dial telephones (N.B. Mobile phone coverage is patchy on the Estate)
- Wi-Fi & Broadband are provided within all of the cottages
- Bicycles, tennis racquets and balls are available free of charge – for both adults and children!
- The Geometric Garden (first walled garden) has a tennis court, lovely quiet seating areas, and is wonderfully protected and enclosed (dogs are not permitted within this garden)
- The Pleasure Garden & Garden Wood – The wood leads to the Lake edge where you can enjoy the fabulous views and wildlife, and even catch a fish or two!